Do you remember those goals you set to get healthier and fitter? IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. With many gyms and fitness studios still closed around the country and with social distancing the new norm, there has never been a better time than now to start your at-home fitness journey! Before starting my fitness journey, I would stress-eat my emotions and drink wine excessively at night to attempt to relax amidst the chaos that is/was my life. Thankfully, I discovered that eating healthy and working out makes me feel empowered, energized, and enthusiastic about life. I want every woman to feel fierce!
In today’s world, it seems there are a million different ways to eating healthy or losing weight. I no longer go on crash diets like I used to years ago, which only left me frustrated, hungry, and with additional weight gain. I’ve learned to find my balance. I eat healthy most of the time, but still enjoy pizza, beer, and chocolate.
I know for awhile after having children, I felt like I lost my personal identity as my time and energy were rightfully consumed with raising my two precious children. I was married at 20, had two kids by 24, and divorced by 28. After having two c-sections at a young age, I had so many people tell me that my body would never be the same. I cannot tell you how thankful that is not the same. What is fiercer that being able to grow humans inside of you? Those stretchmarks are proof that you grew LIFE inside of you. Those dark circles under your eyes are proof that you are busy raising your babies into healthy, happy human beings. I know motherhood and/or adulting can be tough, but so are you!
Over the past seven years, I had many friends and family members ask how I lost all my baby weight without being on a “diet” or stepping foot into a gym. With education being my passion as a former licensed, full-time teacher for seven years, I’m here to teach you all that I know about becoming the healthiest, happiest version of you… no matter who you are or how busy you are! What are you waiting for? Start living your best life today!
This comprehensive Slay at Home – 8 Week Fitness Challenge is in a digital eBook format that is sent instantly to your email for immediate download. It is yours to use as many times as your heart desires and includes:
- 40+ nutritious and delicious meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- 8 week detailed workout plans that will help you see results with minimal equipment and without leaving your home
- 5 unique cardio workouts that will make you fall in love with cardio
- A guide to create your own cardio circuits
- Printable weekly workout worksheet to schedule your workouts and goals for the week when you use the “create-your-own” section
- How to create a home gym for under $70
- Tracking your progress without being a slave to the scale
- How to create lifelong healthy lifestyle habits